PICKPOCKETS ARE STILL AROUND

I thought most pickpockets in Kingston had disappeared or moved on to other professions. However there were pictures of two pickpockets in one of our daily newspapers this week. Some evenings ago I was coming off a crowded Coaster bus in Half Way Tree when I felt a man's hand in my pocket. I calmly drew it out and came off the bus. I had looked around at the man's face. The man was a middle aged person. I'm sure that the man I caught going into my pockets was one of the pickpockets shown in the newspaper. Persons shopping for back to school items for their children should be careful. I think these men operate all over Kingston and St. Andrew and it could be several of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference