Books I have Published

I have published the following books:

Better Days are Coming**
Uptown Lovers-Book One & Two-Novel
Undercover Soldier-Part One & Two-Novel
The Downtown Massive-Book One-Novel
Bring Back the Good Old Days**
Going Into the Hills To Teach**
I'm Back From the Hills Now**
Life at 21 Lane-Play
The Free Loaders-Play
Waiting to Cross the Bridge**
Going to the Bushes to Cut Firewood**
Taking a Short-cut Home**
Jamaican Abbreviations plus Some International Ones Too-Educational Book
Sharpening up Your Reading and Comprehension Skills-Educational Book
Glengoffe Days***
**Collection of Short Stories
***Collection of Poems

My books are available on Amazon, payhip, Goodreads, draft2 digital and many other book marketing channels. You can also find my stories on Wattpad. I'm known old cricketer. Please also visit my stories on payhip.com.

Austin Mitchell
Blog:stredwick.blogspot.com
email: glengoffe1@cwjamaica.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference