Need Sposorship

I have just completed my fist week in a new job. Seriously I wouldn't mind if I could get sponsored to continue writing. My chosen field is Accounting and Auditing. I've heard warnings that you cannot give up your day job to be a writer. It was my day job which gave me up. I spent twenty years in this job. I doubt if I'll ever get any sponsorship because I'm not an academic nor have I ever won any prizes for my writing. I need this sponsorship to have my various works proof read, edited and formatted. Also I need to get book covers for my books. If any of my readers know of anybody willing to sponsor me I would be very grateful. There is also a certificate course in Creative Writing that I want to attend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference