Uptown Lovers

I am in the process of editing this story. I need to use more pronouns. I don't know where I got the idea to write this novel from. Anyhow my humble opinion is that it is a very good book. It is not doing well on Amazon. I hope that it will do better after I launch it again. Essentially it is about Morgana Simmonds and Stewart Brown. He's a player but she is a very loyal woman. The story opens with her send off party as she has won a scholarship to study in the USA. She gets a promise from him that he will behave during her sojourn abroad. She was hardly in the States when he starts going around with sex bombshell, Bobbette Greene. You can read the full story by reading the book. It is not all about Morgana and Stewart but about relationships. There are several other interesting characters in the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference