My Published Books


I have the following stories on Amazon, Amazon Kindle and payhip.com: 

 

Undercover Soldier(novel)

Uptown Lovers(novel) 

Waiting to Cross the Bridge**

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood**

Taking a Short Cut Home**

Going into the Hills to Teach**
I’m Back from the Hills Now**
Life at 21 Lane(play)
The Freeloaders (play)
Glengoffe Days***
** Collection of short stories
*** Collection of Poems

Additional stories on payhip.com:

Midtown Lovers
No Tears for Sonya
Delaine's Dilemma

Please support me by buying one of my books. Thanks. Please note that if you have any issues with any of my books you can always contact me at: glengoffe1@cwjamaica.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference