My New and Upcoming Books

I’ve just finished writing five books: Sleeping Love Hot Nights in the Hills No Tears for Sonya The Money Found in the Canvass Bag The Hardest Way Out of Love Upcoming Books: Daytime Lovers Games Lovers Play Cheating Lovers The Marge Vincent Story The Zenya Bernard Story Backwood Lovers The Night Lovers* Sleepless Nights in the Hills* Run Freddie, Run The Real Uptowners The Leona Givens Story *Title might change Reader please watch out for these books and please support me by buying one of my books. If you have read a copy of any of my books please be kind enough to leave a review at Amazon. My blog: stredwick.blogspot.com My email: glengoffe1@cwjamaica.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference