My Books, a gentle Reminder

My two novels are Uptowm Lovers and Undercover Soldier. Both of these books can be had on Amazon and Amazin Kindle. They can also be had on payhip, lulu.com and ebook mall. My other books are: Bring Back the Good Old Days, Going to the Bushes to Cut Firewood, Waiting to Cross the Bridge, Taking a Shortcut Home, all a collection of short stories. My three other collection of short stories are, Going Into the Hills to Teach, I'm Back From the Hills Now and Better Days are Coming. My two plays are Life at 21 Lane and the Freeloaders. I have a collection of  poems, Glengoffe Days. Please visit my Amazon pages by typing in Austin G Mitchell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference