Sharpening up Your Reading and Comprehension Skills

My next book 'Sharpening up Your Reading and Comprehension Skills' will be aimed at Grade Five and Six students in primary schools in the Caribbean. I will be setting comprehension questions on six of my short stories. There will be ten questions on each story, sixty questions in all.  I will be giving the dictionary meanings of the difficult words encountered in the stories. At the back of the book I will list out these words again and give synonyms and antonyms for each word.The stories are: The Mother River, The Magic Marble, One Good Turn.......,The Forgiving, Examination Blues, False Papers and Children Traffickers. Please visit my Amazon pages by typing in Austin G Mitchell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference