My Stories

I have written the following works:

Uptown Lovers- Novel- Create Space Amazon Com & Lulu.com
Bring back the Good Old Days (Anthology of short stories)  Create Space, Amazon
Waiting to Cross the Bridge (Anthology of short stories) Create Space, Amazon
Going to the Bushes to cut  Firewood (Anthology of short stories) Create Space, Amazon
Taking a Short cut home (Anthology of short stories) Create Space, Amazon
The Days up the River (Anthology of short stories) lulu.com
The Fire by the Wayside (Anthology of short stories) lulu.com
Riding the Milk truck to School (Anthology of short stories) lulu.com
Making grass mats to Sell (Anthology of short stories) lulu.com

Currently I am revising my novel, Undercover Soldier. I am also finishing another novel, the Downtown Massive. I also have dozens of other works including plays. Some of my writing can be seen on typotic.com where I write under the name of Stredwick.

One of the benefits of writing is that your vocabulary is improved and you learn to be a better speller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference