Virtual Assistant

I went to a  two day Boot Camp Training course in Virtual Assistant Training. I think I have the following skills, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Email Management, Scanning of Documents, Proof Reading and Editing. I can also do creative writing, writing blogs, budgets, cash flows. I attended classes in Quick Books and Peach Tree but have never done practical work with those programs. However, I have worked with two separate loans management systems. I have done a lot of bank reconciliations.I have written dozens of personal recommendations and done job interviews. My email is:glengoffe1@cwjaqmaica.com, cudjoehut@gmail.com. My telephone # 18765680692.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference