Audiobooks

I may have come in late but I certainly don't want to be left out. I will be podcasting my short stories, plays and novels in the form of Audiobooks. I have done a lot of research on the subject. I don't have the money to hire a narrator plus I feel I have a good voice and a good command of the English language. I know that if I do a book in English it can easily be converted into several other languages. I have a computer so I just need to get a microphone and some other stuff but I'm eager to get going. The only drawback I have is a place to do the recording. Please visit my Amazon pages by typing Austin G Mitchell for a look at some of my books. Please visit my other blog: glengoffe1.wordpress.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference