Have you Read Better Days are Coming by Austin Mitchell?

I want all my readers who have read my novel, Betty Days are Coming to tell other readers about it. Self praise is no recommendation. All I'll say is that the stories in the books are my best stories so far. I am urging readers to have a read of the book. You can also write a review on Amazon. I'd love to see a review on Amazon. Readers can read my blog to find out more about the book. There are also excerpts from some of the stories in the book on this blog. The book is also on Payhip.com as is also some of the stories from the book. Please visit my Amazon pages to have a look at the books written by me, Austin G Mitchell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference