Amazon Associate

                                                                      Amazon Associate

I am now an Amazon Associate. You can shop for Amazon products on my blog at http://stredwick.blogspot.com. Just click on the item category and you'll be taken directly to Amazon.com. I am the author of Uptown Lovers and Undercover Soldier. Please note that you can check with Amazon about my blog. I think it might be about two weeks now since I last updated this post. There seems hardly any activity as far as Amazon products are concerned.. As of April 25,2016 I have gotten a number of clicks but no sales. I'd like to thank the person who gave me that bounce. I'm hoping that this will change in the near future. Thank you all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference