Employment-Accounting Work or Virtual Assistant

I am a Chartered Accountant (A.C.C.A). I have over thirty years years auditing and accounting experience. I also did four years as an assistant teacher at a primary school. I also worked for a year as a library assistant. I was for twenty years the Finance Manager of Cope Foundation, a Micro-Finance Company. I  was made redundant in September 2012 when Cope failed. I became the Finance Manager of HelpAge International in April 2014. I worked with them until November 2015. I have attended numerous workshops on Financial Management. In May 2014 I attended a one week training course in Financial Management in Bogota, Columbia. I've done many interview with staff to fill vacancies and done staff assessments. I can prepare financial statements, bank reconciliations, cash flows, budgets, financial analysis, cash counts, stock counts. I can prepare audit schedules, accounts reconciliations, payroll, G.C.T returns, P.A.Y.E returns.
I am available for full-time, part-time or contract work.
I can be contacted at 568-0692 or glengoffe1@cwjamaica.com
Please note that I'm in Jamaica. Thanks.
Please note that I'm also available for Virtual Assistant work.

As a Virtual Assistant I can do the following:
Copy & Paste
Data Entry
PDF to Excel & Word
Web Research
Email Handling
All types of Admin Work
Customer Services

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference