My Short Stories

I have a number of publications on the Internet with various publishers. I even see my books being given away free without my permission. I don't know how this could be so. I might have ton give up writing or seek sponsorship since at the moment I can't get a job. I love writing especially the short story. I wouldn't mind getting sponsorship to continue my writing. I think my novel 'Uptown Lovers' is a very good book but I think my problem is that it was published P.O.D. It's the same think that happened to my novel 'Undercover Soldier'. I have now revised the latter book but don't hold out any hopes especially if it is published as a P.O.D.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference