Undercover Soldier

I am about to re-publish Undercover Soldier. My sister-in-law said that it was a good book but  I should cut down on the number of killings. I first published it with a couple of internet publishers. I think that because I publish it as POD it didn't do well. I get just one review which was very favorable. I still need to know the formulae for getting reviews. My novel' Uptown Lovers' hasn't made a sale nor gotten a review. It is a POD book. Here in Jamaica most writers like myself are on our own just struggling. We have to have a 9-5 job to make ends meet. The Ministry of Culture only recognize us during the Independence Celebrations. By the way I will be publishing 'Undercover Soldier' very soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference