Gambling

                                                         Gambling

I must say that I'm not a big fan of gambling. I do some gambling but on a small basis hoping to win big. One thing I can warn all gamblers is that gamble what you can afford to lose. I have read of stories persons losing their houses and their wealth to gambling. Some persons are compulsive gamblers and will gamble any time of the day. If you gamble and win big, use the money to invest wisely. Do not gamble away your winnings! So often you're in a gambling house and see a person winning a jackpot and losing it back. I must say that I do not agree with gambling on a Sunday. One of the things about gambling is that it is very difficult to persuade a person to stop gambling. If you have money to pay a bill or buy your children's school books do not think you can increase it by gambling, you'll just lose it. Gambling has a tremendous amount of risks, whether it be horses, cards, the lottery, football pools and any other. People should weigh up the risks before plunging in but as I have said before only gamble what you can afford to lose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference