Missing Children

Every time I see it on television I can't understand why we have so many missing children. Children are running away from their homes for one  reason or another. I taught school for four years and it never happened at any of the schools I taught. I knew several boys and girls who had behavioral problems. Some of the problems arises from child abuse. The abused child finds that they can no longer takes this abuse and runs away. Sometimes these children get into bad company and are forced to do all sorts of things. One of the problems is a lack of proper parental supervision in the home. Some of these children who run away sometimes end up being trafficked to other countries and end up doing some very unsavory work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going to the Bushes to cut Firewood-review

BUBBLE'S BABY-An Excerpt

Jamaica Creative Writer's Conference